It’s been shown that we spend around 90,000 hours at work during our lives. When things are not going well at work or we lose our job, it really matters.
How We Can Help
- At Raymond Saul in London, we have experienced employment solicitors who can advise workers on the best course of action and, if appropriate, help bring a claim against employers.
- We advise small and medium-sized businesses on how to avoid or resolve disputes with employees.
- We provide bespoke guidance on less contentious matters such as contracts, staff handbooks and health and safety issues.
We pride ourselves on a personal approach, meaning that you will always have access to an experienced partner who is familiar with your case.
Legal aid is unavailable for employment cases, but we believe employees who have been discriminated against or poorly treated in some other way deserve justice. We offer flexible charging and will always explain your options and likely costs.
What We Do
We can advise on:
- Disputes between employers and employees, including claims for unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and discrimination
- Settlement agreements for employees, ensuring that the exit from employment is properly managed and there is full protection on all matters such as tax, pension arrangements and referencing
- Employment contracts, including negotiating terms and advising on possible breaches
- Any matters that concern employees in the course of their employment