Commercial Property — Safeguarding Your Business
Raymond Saul has a team of highly experienced commercial property solicitors in London. Our firm has nearly 40 years of experience in the commercial property market.
Our commercial property solicitors are used to operating in an aggressive and competitive commercial property market. You will benefit from having a team of lawyers behind you used to delivering the extra effort needed to:
- Meet deadlines
- Ensure negotiations are concluded as quickly as possible in your best interests
- Ensure that lending conditions are satisfied
- Respond quickly to your concerns
We act for owners, occupiers, property developers, investors and companies in a range of commercial property transactions, including the purchase and sale of business leases of restaurants, retail units, offices and warehouses.
Our property experience also includes:
- Sale and leaseback
- Collateral warranties
- Estate development and plot sales
- Estate management and property litigation and disputes
Our banking and finance team advises on lending requirements and other aspects of secured lending and commercial property financing and refinancing.