The breakdown of a relationship can often be a traumatic and uncertain time. It is important to get the right advice and support.
Raymond Saul in London has a team of experienced family law solicitors who can provide advice on all matters regarding divorce and separation.
We do not offer legal aid, but are happy to discuss tailoring advice to specific aspects of your case so that you are able to manage your costs more effectively. To find out more, call us on 020 7480 5840 or contact us online.
Sensitive And Practical Guidance For The Future
We are a boutique firm based in the City, and we are experienced enough to know that every case of divorce or separation is different. We take pride in our personal service. The family cases we are involved in are sensitive. Our goal is to help you see things more clearly and make the right long-term decisions for you and your children.
An Individual Approach To Divorce And Separation
Family law is becoming increasingly complex; we will provide experienced analysis of your finances to make sure that we secure the best possible outcome for you and your family. We will explore all your options, including alternatives to litigation such as mediation. However, we will not hesitate to go to court on your behalf if we feel that this is the most effective approach.
We can advise you on all aspects of divorce and separation, including:
- Divorce proceedings — Including drafting petitions and applying for decrees
- Formal separation — Where you are unable or unwilling to divorce
- Financial settlements — Including assessment of pension rights and business assets
- Civil partnerships — Advising on dissolution, financial settlements and other matters
- Prenuptial agreements — Setting out your wishes before marriage
- Mediation — Helping you to resolve matters without going to court